We are open for business with newly introduced safety measures
10 steps keeping our customers and staff safe in our salon
There are a number of things you can do to stop the spread of germs in the salon and we ensure that everyone in our salon stays safe and healthy.
- Hand sanitiser are provided at the salon counter.
- Temperature checks are performed twice daily.
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, and thoroughly with an alcohol-based hand soap to kill viruses that might be on your hands.
- Keep at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between you and anyone who’s coughing or sneezing,
- Staff are required to wear a face mask when treating clients.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, because it’s easy for viruses to enter the body through.
- Make sure you and the people around you follow good respiratory hygiene – this means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the used tissue away immediately.
- If you or your staff have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, stay home and call your doctor for advice.
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19, and follow advice given by your healthcare provider and your national and local public health authority on how to protect yourself and your clients from COVID-19.
- Do not speculate fake news. Always trust government body for the latest update. Visit www.MOH.gov.sg
Symptoms of COVID-19
Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath. www.sgcovidcheck.com Stay safe.
Simply book for your appointment today via our online booking schedule.